3/30/12

Who would have thought that the simplest things in life is what brings me the most happiness. Like watching Riley get SOOOO BEYOND excited because I let her buy some candy at the grocery store. Or watch the look the Cason's face when he sees me walk in the room. Or listening the the funniest things Riley says... where half the time I don't even know where she learned to say it. Or having dinner on the table by the time Nate comes home. And just relaxing with Nate after we put the kids to bed. The most perfect of days seem to be the days where we do almost nothing, but play with each other, Read a million books because Riley is begging us to, Rocking Cason because he LOVES cuddles, having a family dinner where every one is happy.... I cannot get over lately, how much I absolutely love every little piece of my life. There is not one thing that I would change. I can't get over how lucky I am to be where I am in my life, and how blessed I feel to have 3 of the most wonderful human beings to be around every. single. day! I could do this for the rest of eternity.... and be blissfully happy!

No comments: