3/10/09

WESTON'S COMING HOME!!!!



I Cannot Wait! for my older brother Weston to come home!!! Its been crazy how fast it is going by, but so long all at the same time! I miss him so much! And its going to suck being in California now that he will actually be home! But i guess its life! But he is such a good example to me and always has been all growing up. He was always my BEST friend all growing up and we had so much fun together! He was always so nice to me, and stuck up for me all the time! He is so funny and goofy! this next picture says it all....


Im so happy for him and know that he was the Best missionary that he could be, and tried his hardest, because i know thats how his personality is! I cant wait to see him in TEN DAYS!!!!

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Caitlin! how are you?! i have not talked to you forever! congrats on gettin hitched! im so glad you found my blog now we can be buddys! its so crazy that you live in cali now.thats so cool that your brother is coming home!

Shae said...

Hey, Caitlin. That whole time I was at yours and Nate's open house with your family in San Ramon, I never heard anything about an older brother on a mission. How did I miss that one? Well congratulations on his return home. That's very exciting. Just get a webcam and then it will be just like he is there with you when you chat over the computer. It's a lot of fun.

I hope you and Nate are doing well. What's new and exciting with you both anyway? I miss you both.

Love you! ~Aunt Shae