4/15/11

BOY!!

We found out we are having a boy!!!



Nate really wanted a girl, but i had a feeling this one was going to be a boy! And I have been really excited!

Nate says now that we are going to have a boy and girl that he is fine if thats all we have. I just laugh! Hahaha

I am still nervous about having another baby, and all the things that come along with a newborn. I guess Im mostly scared about the lack of sleep Im about to have! And now that I already have one this time around, there will be no napping while the baby naps! But hopefully this one will be a sleeper:)

Riley now thinks that her tummy is called baby! We show her where "baby brother" is but she thinks she has a baby too!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm so excited for you to have a boy! I was secretly hoping for a boy :) Are we thinking of names yet!?

Cami said...

So Exciting!!!

Tasha said...

Well, at least Riley and Evelyn add a little balance to all the boys being born.