11/7/08


(These pictures are from when we were engaged.. the first one is when we went to Cali after we first got engaged, for me to meet all of his family, and the second one is when we were still in Cali and his mom threw me a bridal shower so I could meet everyone there. I felt really awkward so when i saw Nate was about to head to the gym I ran over to talk to him as long as I could before someone noticed I was gone from my own shower :) and his sister snapped a pic of us before he left.)

So ever since we moved to Cali, I've pretty much been out of a job! But I just got one! Im so excited! But when Nate is at work I just sit around and think about him ALL DAY!!! So when he come's home I seriously get so excited I want to jump up and down for joy! Yesterday I was thinking back to when we were engaged and how I just knew right away that i was supposed to spend the rest of my life with him! I love Nate so much! He is such a good person and makes me want to be a better person! He always does little things to show me that he loves me... like he rubbs my feet when we are sitting on the couch! (cause he know's i love that), and if we are watching tv he will give me a kiss everyonce in a while ( like on a commercial or something) or he does things like makes sure I get what I want, like he always asks me first what i want to do or where I want to go eat. And i always say I dont care, and he doesnt like that too much:) haha The perfect example is one day, after me and Nate had gotten into a little argument the night before, he came home from work and I was lying on the bed and he came and gave me a huge kiss and told me he was sorry. He was hiding something behind his back, and he pulled it out and said i got you something. I opened it and it was two new jacket/sweaters that i had said when we went to the mall the week before that i thought were cute! He totally remember each one and bought them for me. I was kinda nervous and i said, But these are really expensive and we dont have the money... and he just said, with a little grin on his face, that ever since our wedding he had been taking little checks out of the present pile, or hiding checks he had been getting from little side jobs, so that he could save up and buy me something nice because he felt bad we didnt have too much money, but he really wanted to buy me something. So NO I wasnt mad he was hiding money from me, I actually thought it was really cute and very thoughtful! I do keep a little better tabs on the money now... hahah just kidding! But I just love him SOOOOO INCREDIBLY much! I love being married to him! I know we've only been married for about three months but these have been the best three months in my life! And I can honestly say that i love him more and more each day! So just to let you know... I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!

3 comments:

Brannigan said...

Hi Cait! I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys before you left! Your wedding pictures are so so cute! Hope you're having fun in California. Tell Nate I said hi! :)

Megan said...

dude cait blog more!!!!!!

Shantel Aleece said...

haha, I wonder if that's typical for every women/new wife to go through...pinning away for her husband while he's at work and she's at home. Wow, our first year married, that's how I felt when Aaron was at work 'till 7 or 8pm and I was home from school for hours by myself. The second year was so much better. I don't know why, but I guess I just learned to be okay by myself. But I remember that first year being very hard.