11/6/08

So one of Nate's best friends, John, came back home a while ago to visit his family with his NEW fiance Becky. We hung out with them a couple nights and had a blast! Becky is SO nice and way fun! They are moving back here to Cali after they get married in Salt Lake in December! I am so excited for them to move here! I can finally have a friend!!! I seriously CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Here is all four of us in a shady limo. We were trying to catch the bus in San Francisco but the bus was packed full by the time it finally came! So we decided to take some guy up on his offer to drive us to the Cheese Cake factory for 5$ a person. The limo was packed full so we had to sit on laps.!


Me and Becky

Nate and John hanging off the cable car


Me and Nate on the cable car. As we were going up a hill, my leg hit a car on the side of the road!




2 comments:

Tisdale Family said...

Hey Cait! I'm so glad you guys have a blog so we can stay in touch!:) When you guys come in town we will have to get together!

Megan said...

tell nate thanx for taking such good care of my lil sister! i know i never have to worry about you he is such a good husband