11/6/08

Weddding!!

We were married on August 15, 2008
and here are some of the pictures.


Well as soon as we came back from the honey-moon we packed up our things
and moved to California. It has actually been a lot harder on me than i thought.
I guess I didnt think that i would miss my family as much as i do. I miss my parents
incredibly, and definately my neice and nephew. Everytime i see pictures of them
I just want to cry. I think that moving away has been good for me though, and for mine and
Nate's relationship. I think that I have relied on him more and we have grown a lot closer
than if we would have stayed in Arizona, cause then I could run to my mom everytime things
got a little hard. So I think that the move was good for us (even though I still do call my mom;))
We are probably going to be in California for a long time though... Nate is planning on attending
a four year college here and then going to apply to medical schools here in Cali, we probably
still might apply in Arizona, the only thing is that the only medical school there is in Tucson,
and we both dont want to live there. But the plan right now is to try and stay here for medical
school so we dont have to go to a state where we have NO family! My sister is moving to
Texas in December to go to chiropractic school with her husband. I am going to miss her so
much! I hope that we will have enough money for us to fly and see eachother every so often,
because I dont know if i can go a whole year with out seeing her beautiful babies. And
I miss my sister. But I cant wait to see her at Christmas Time!!!!!




1 comment:

Shantel Aleece said...

you will never stop calling your mom. Especially during times of transition. I just had my first baby and I talk to my mom practically on a daily basis, sometimes multiples times. what would we do without our mothers? :)