8/19/10

I have to come clean

I have to come clean that I honestly do not like bloggging. Its so hard to find the time to sit down and write about whats going on in our lives, cause its pretty much the same old story everytime! So sorry family! I will honestly try harder to blog for those who are in different states so that they can see whats going on and how Riley is growing!

And once again, I have not taken a single picture in the last couple months so I have no evidence to prove of Riley's growth! But I will try and take some pictures! Maybe even today! But then again that probably means that by the time i post them it will be a couple months too late!

But lets see, Riley is starting to walk! She will now pretty much walk across the entire room without falling, I say give it another four days and she will be full on walking! Everyday its like she walks a million times better, I mean just like three days ago she could only take about three steps then stumble a litle, now she can take about 20 steps and then stumble! But most times she doesn't even stumble! Its kinda freaking me out. I mean I thought when she started crawling I was like Oh GREAT she is going to get into EVERYTHING! And she did! But now that she is walking Im realizing, there is more than everything! Haha i know that doesnt make sense, but seriously, there is not a thing in our house that she does not try to pull out of cupboards, off of tables, out of her diaper bag, you cant leave anything down or close to the edge of surfaces! And our apartment is CONSTANTLY messy! And im the type of person that cannot stand messes! Like i will deep clean our house a couple times a week! but now, im lucky if i just get the house straightened when Riley goes down for a nap! And then when she wakes up, after about five min it looks exactly how it looked when i started cleaning it! Messy!!! (and nate doesnt help either, but shhhhh don't tell him that!!!)

Nate starts school next week! He is so ready and excited to move on and get things going! He has been gaining residency here this whole year we have been here and he finally is a resident! Yay!!!! He also got a new job that he is enjoying so far and I am enjoying, because he comes home for lunch and gets off at a decent time, where we can all spend time together!

Well my sister just got into town, so I am very very excited to hang out with her and brock and their kids! I just wish Brock was done with school so they could come back to Arizona already! I miss them!

I promise I will try to take some pictures this week and post them! You might even see that riley is actually starting to grow hair!!! yay! i mean its probably only and inch long and very very very very thin, but at least its something:)

1 comment:

Kalli and Nate said...

I didnt know you had a blog! Gav misses Riley, we need to get together again! Miss ya guys.