4/30/11

So mothers day looked a lot like this for me:

Riley was sick for like a week straight! Was not fun at all! I feel so bad for her when she gets sick! But Nate did surprise me with this!

All the things meant something. The bath salt meant he was going to give me a massage, cause I LOVE getting them and he doesn't like giving them, so it was a good present. The cards meant he was going to play a game with me.... hahah sounds dumb, but I always beg him to play games, and if anyone knows Nate, you know he hate's games (even though i secretly know he likes them once he's playing he just wont admit it) and the "sugar mommies" was just cause! He was quite creative! It was cute! And the card was from Riley aka Nate haha!
Oh and Nate stayed home with Riley so I could go to church! And let me tell ya, it felt so good to be able to sit through an entire sacrament meeting! I have learned that that is one of the greatest things once you have kids, is actually being able to go to church and enjoy it! So enjoy it all you with out kids! Don't take it for granted!
Anyways Riley is now feeling better (FINALLY!!!) and so we've been able to do some fun things! We pretty much go swimming everyday once I'm done working! Its nice now that its getting hot enough to swim! And its nice swimming when your hot and pregnant! This pregnancy is going by so fast! The other day I was sitting in the car and I was like man, why am I already so big, and so uncomfortable, Im just barely pregnant and I feel SO huge! And my friend said, "you know your like 6 months along and your due in like 3 1/2 months!" I sorta freaked out thinking holy cow, am I seriously already that far already! Im not sure if Im ready for this! But ready or not, here come September, we are going to have 2!
Here is a pic of Riley cause its pretty much the only one I have taken in like months, but this is what you can find her doing EVERY minute of EVERYDAY (that we are home that is)

Reading her new favorite "buggies book" as she calls it from Nate's mom!







And to continue on with the blog challenge:
Day #5
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!





1 comment:

Tasha said...

Does Riley like all books, or is she just particularly fascinated with that one?