3/5/12

Had the funnest night the other night with Nate! Went to my cousin's wedding, which she was absolutely STUNNING!!! Her dress was to die for!
But me and Nate had such a fun time being with out the kiddo's.
We laughed our heads off most the night.
Mostly because Nate is a goofball, a MAJOR goofball.
He sometimes isn't even meaning to make me laugh, but just the way he says something I can't help but crack up.
I love joking around with him! He makes me laugh more than anyone else can.
He is pretty much hilarious without even trying...

Lately he has been so lovey dovey with me! I love it. My love language is definately affection! And he knows it. We think its funny to kiss in front of Riley because she is starting to get really embarrassed when we do it, and she usually says hey, mommy, no snuggling with daddy, so then we kiss some more.
Tonight Nate was telling me how much he loves me, and the reason he always kisses me in front of the kids is because he wants them to know how much he loves me. Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever! I may have teared up when he said that!
I love that man more than I could ever imagine loving someone.
I am so blessed to have him as my husband. Its kinda crazy how perfect we are for each other. There really isn't one thing that we don't agree on when it comes to parenting, life, marriage and the gospel. He said that was one thing that made him realize he wanted to marry me was because he had never dated a girl where everything I believed in was exactly in line to what he believes. I love him soooo much! He is such a hard worker!
The other night I was thinking of ways I could earn money cause I wish he didn't have to work so hard and he could focus more on school and he said, I don't want you to work. I don't need you to work, I just want you to be able to be here with the kids, and not only be here but mentally be there for them as well.
I cannot tell you how much it means to me to have a husband who is willing to work 50+ hours a week on top of a full schedule at school, all so that he can provide and work towards providing a better living for our family. And so that I can be able to stay at home and raise our babies! It means the world to me.
I have the perfect husband! Because to me, the perfect spouse isn't literally a perfect person, because he is not perfect, and I am definetely not perfect, but he TRIES HIS HARDEST to be the perfect husband and a better person, and that to me is a perfect person!

One a side note...
So Riley is pretty much as sick as I have ever seen her.
she has and infection in both eyes...a horrible cough... horrible snotty nose, and a high fever!
Poor little girl!

The perk of a sick child though... Benedryl makes them calm and happy:) So I will take the calm and happy even though it means letting her sleep in bed with us while she kicks us, and waking up a couple times a night with her to give her a bath because her eyes are stuck shut! Hope she does get better soon.... Cause there is nothing I hate more than seeing a helpless child because they don't really understand why they are feeling so sick...




Just my cute babe's:)

No comments: