3/6/12


I have loved blogging lately.
Its kinda my escape from all the crazyness.
During kids naptimes or bedtime I love to sit here and regroup and think of all the positive things that have happened.
It helps me stay focused on the positive things of my day instead of the negative.
Writing my feelings down sort of recharges me as a mom...
I know that one day I will look back at this and remember how much fun I had being a young mom.
And I will remember all the hard times I had as well.
Cause lets be honest. Being a mom, wife, and homemaker is hard and demanding.
You never have time for yourself. By the time the kids are in bed then it is time to give your time and self to your husband.
Sometimes you just wanna crawl in bed and go to sleep, but you know that your husband needs your time and attention.
These past couple days I haven't so much as walked outside my house to see the sunlight with the kids being sick and all (and now I am coming down with it..yay!!)
So today, I decided it was time to get out.
I packed up my runny nose children in their p.j's into the stroller, put my tennis shoes on and went for a walk.
The sunshine and cool breeze made me smile pretty much the whole walk.
I love being outside in this kind of weather.
I went to take Riley to see her favorite thing... the horse on McLellan st!
Riley laughed and laughed.......until the head stuck his head right next to hers, then she said,"ok, bye bye horsey!!! hahaha she is hilarious! Last time Nate took her to see the horse, he said the horse stuck its head right in her face, and she stiffed up and pointed to Cason saying,(in a worried voice, "His name is Cason, His name is Cason, Look." hahah she was trying to point the horses direction over to Cason because she was afraid when he was all the sudden right next to her! She seriously says the funniest things!

I'm in major love with that girl lately! She is my BEST FRIEND!

Tonight, I kept her up past her bedtime, because she wanted to snuggle, so we laid on the couch and snuggled.... I loved it. I love her.

No comments: