3/1/12

I don't know if I am ever going to be done having babies. I keep freaking out in my head that I am gonna have a million babies because how can I ever be OK being done having them!
I honestly do not know if I will ever be ok with it. I hope I will though, for my own sanity. Maybe just 3 more... I just have to convince the husband!
But isn't it strange how you can spend your day changing poopy diapers and nursing every 3 hours and cleaning up the messes your kids make and making food for them and yet through all of the crazyness you can't get enough of it. (Of your kids I mean) I defenetely have enough of cleaning sometimes!
I told Nate tonight as I was getting the kids ready for bed that I wish I could take a day off of being a mom. But the truth is that I couldn't be gone for more than 2 hours with out dying to come home and be with my babies.
It feel like I can't hold and rock Cason enough.
I can't kiss his chubby cheeks enough.
I can't laugh enough with Riley.
I can't read her books enough!
I just soak in all the precious moments I have with them, cause I know how fast it goes by.
So I have to tell myself to stop cleaning sometimes and turn on music and dance with Riley.
Or sit down and just relax with out feeling guilty and hold and rock Cason!
And be patient with Riley cause I am her teacher, and she follows my example... (Even though it is REALLY hard sometimes)
I wish I was a better mom sometimes but I know that I am doing the best I can.
And I love the crazyness being a mom brings!

1 comment:

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

Such a sweet post! And you are the greatest mom! You are a super mom! Just keep having more kids because you make such cute ones!! haha We miss you guys!