1/30/12



Look at that face! I could just smooch on it all day!

Every day this past week one of the kids wakes up literally once the clock strikes 5am.
And I have not been to bed before 11pm all week.
So to say I am ehausted is an understatement.
Cason usually sleeps from 8:30pm-8:00am. So when he woke up last Tuesday at 5am I just figured he was hungry and it was a one day thing. We have also had the flu in our house so I figure he might not be feeling well. Well it has now been a week.
so last night I told Nate to grab the ear plugs, Cause I was going to let him cry so he can get back on schedule.
So I go to bed early... (sort of) and I finally fall asleep(it takes me a while) and then we hear a scream... I look up at the clock and its only 11pm. OH MY GOSH!!! I need my sleep!! Nate knows I do so he gets up. Riley somehow had banged her eye and took a huge chunk of skin off. It looked pretty bad. So Nate stayed up with her and tried to put her back to bed! I guess it took till 1:30!
Then Cason woke up at 5:00. We let him cry. He only whined for about 15 minutes. Then slept till 8!
As I layed there while he was whining I just kept thinking about how I feel like it just never ends.
Being a mom is a non stop job! You NEVER get a brake.
you go to bed late cause that is the only time you get to spend with your husband.
You wake up early cause the kids are sick.
You then get sick! And you still have to watch kids.
Its difficult! But its ok! Cause we love them.
I found this on Pinterest though.. It makes me laugh! And it is so true!

Having Nate makes the hard times a lot easier!
I love him
I love all he does for me
I love that he doesn't make me feel like a crazy person even though sometimes I am
I love that sometimes when he comes home to a messy house and no dinner, he doesn't say anything or get upset.
I love my man!

1/29/11: Nate and I were wrestling on the couch! One of our past times... haha But Nate kept pushing the pillow in my face so I finally punched him in the leg (this is all fun.. just fyi) and Riley sees me do it and she says "HEY!!! Stop that!!" and then she said, word for word, "You say sorry to daddy mommy!" Hahaha most hilarious thing I think I have ever heard come out of her mouth!!

No comments: