3/22/12

Today I was remembering back to when me and Nate first started dating...

I was so obsessed. I didn't want to admit it, I tried to pretend I wasn't, but I was, I was so in love with him.

A couple days after he moved here he took me to Tempe Town Lakes and told me that he wanted to marry me and that he would seriously marry me tomorrow. Dumb old me, I said that I wanted to date around and I wasn't sure what I wanted... Of course I knew what I wanted!

But in a way I am kinda glad it happened that way! Nate started "chasing" after me. He would call me during the day, and tell me he was thinking about me, he would text me, he would always tell me when we were together how much he liked me and the things that he liked about me! He worked hard to win me over!

Of course it only lasted about a week before I told him I wanted to marry him as well. But he didn't stop doing those things! When we were engaged he would always text me during the day and tell me that he couldn't wait till he got to marry me, or that we could finally just be together all the time, and he could wake up to me next to him! I remember getting butterfly's every time he would say those things to me.

I remember a while after we got married... I missed the excitement of first dating someone and being so excited to go out on dates with them! I missed the anxiousness of waiting to see him, or the butterfly's I would get when he would hold my hand!

But the longer we are married it seems the more in love with him I fall. With each new baby we have, our love grows so much stronger. He told me tonight that he couldn't wait to have another baby cause he is so crazy about our two now, that he knows how much his love will be with the next, and the next. And it is so true, when Riley came into our life my capacity of love grew so much! It was so much love that it almost hurts when you think about it. The kind of love that just the thought of loss causes so much pain that you can't hold back the tears. Then when Cason came into our lives, I looked at him with so much love. My heart had grown even more. Its strange how much my heart is capable of loving. And not only does your heart grow in love with each child, but your heart grows with love for your spouse. It just keeps growing.

This kind of love is fun, and its exciting!

Tonight I got the kids ready for bed, and Nate went and picked us up some food (this is our "at-home-dates")

After we ate, we sat and watched a movie, and Nate started to tickle my arms.... (my favorite thing ever).... and I got butterfly's in my stomach!

I love being in love!

No comments: