3/20/12


I feel like I am living a dream. How could these two children possibly be all mine? How could I be so blessed to call them mine?

How can I ever express how much I love them.....
How much each one of them means to me.....

Riley is my friend....she is my best friend...
And Cason has stolen my heart from the first time I laid eyes on him, and does it everytime he looks into my eyes.

I will never let a day go by that I don't express my love and gratitude to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with these angels.

I am so blessed with healthy, happy, children, and I will cherish them for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

Oh cait they are just too cute! I need to see you guys too! It has been way to long! I come in April, but I am babysitting my nephews for a week, that is why i am coming! Maybe one of the days when they are all at school except the little one we could have a play date or something!?! That would be so fun!! Your kids are to die for! Too cute!