3/8/12

Recently I have come across this blog.
This sweet family lost their daughter in an accident in 2010.
I cannot imagine the devastation. My heart aches for families who have lost a child.
It truly puts life into perspective for me.
I will hug my kids more and tell them I love them. And I will try and be more patient with them, because I would take the stress and mess than not have it.
I will try to document our life more, make funner memories, and write them down. I will pull out the camera more often. I will love them more.
I am grateful for the faith and testimonies of families like this.
They show such strength that I feel I could never have.

Now I need to go kiss my babies again while they lay quietly sleeping.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Riley's embarrassed by kissing already?!! How is that possible at her age? Too cute.